FS: P3P, perfect condition, flown 8 times total

You read it right the first time. It says "$1,200 plus shipping" which means it's $1,200 plus the cost of shipping.

@stevewebba, Los Angeles.
Hi ianwood
Is the P3P still for sale.. I managed to raise your asking price $1200.00 (which I offered) but you have not come back yea or nay, if it's still for sale I'll give you the $1200.00, let me know one way or the other....
Regards
Waylander

Hi ianwood
Is the P3P still for sale.. I managed to raise your asking price $1200.00 (which I offered) but you have not come back yea or nay, if it's still for sale I'll give you the $1200.00, let me know one way or the other....
Regards
Waylander

$1,200 plus shipping.

Hi ianwood
OK I'm good for the $1200.00, are you able to give me some idea of what the shipping costs would be, if using say Fedex or UPS..
Regards
Waylander

$1,200 plus shipping.

Hi ianwood
I have made my offer, ($1200.00 + shipping) but you seem reluctant to acknowledge my PM's, if you no longer wish to sell the Phantom, or you have had a better offer please PM me, there are some other people offering P3P's , but seeing as I have already made you an offer I feel duty bound to await your response. If there is a problem PM me....
Waylander

Buyer fell through so it's still available. PM me if you want it. $1,200 plus shipping. Paypal.

Buyer fell through so it's still available. PM me if you want it. $1,200 plus shipping. Paypal.
After all that :)
Tell ya what..sign it and I'll go $800.00
Feeling generous tonite :cool:
lol;)

How is that not hijacking? Anyway, P3 still available. Will knock $100 off today and tomorrow only.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl