FS: NVidia Shield K1 Tablet / Closed

Reaction score
Asking $135 shipped to the Continental US, includes original box. Tablet is located in East Providence, RI.

I have for sale an NVidia Shield K1 tablet. It was purchased this past May 2016 from B&H Photo. I used it solely for use with my P3 Pro, but I was given an iPad Mini 4, and since everything but the Shield that I own is iOS, I decided to sell the Shield.

I have had NO ISSUES whatsoever with this tablet. The only issue, in full disclosure, is a VERY VERY thin hairline scratch towards the upper part of the screen, and it DOES NOT affect anything at all. In fact, you can't even see it unless you look at it at the right angle.

I'm not sure what else to say about it, but if you have any questions please ask... :)

EDIT: Forgot the picture from the back side. Just 2 small scratches on the lower left, and one small scratch on the upper right...

Shield1.jpg
Shield2.jpg

Shield 3.jpg

Last edited:
Asking $135 shipped to the Continental US, includes original box. Tablet is located in East Providence, RI.

I have for sale an NVidia Shield K1 tablet. It was purchased this past May 2016 from B&H Photo. I used it solely for use with my P3 Pro, but I was given an iPad Mini 4, and since everything but the Shield that I own is iOS, I decided to sell the Shield.

I have had NO ISSUES whatsoever with this tablet. The only issue, in full disclosure, is a VERY VERY thin hairline scratch towards the upper part of the screen, and it DOES NOT affect anything at all. In fact, you can't even see it unless you look at it at the right angle.

I'm not sure what else to say about it, but if you have any questions please ask... :)

EDIT: Forgot the picture from the back side. Just 2 small scratches on the lower left, and one small scratch on the upper right...

View attachment 67670 View attachment 67671
View attachment 67675

EDIT: Reduced price to $135

Reactions: Prowler
Reactions: J Dot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan