FS: moded Straight down phantom vison camera mount bracket

Reaction score
One more spare item I have for sale. This is a custom made straight downward facing camera bracket and servo for a phantom 2 vision camera. note does NOT COME WITH THE FC200 camera that I used to show as an example of how this servo controlled mount allows you to have more range of motion to be able to point you p2v camera straight down.

Comes with every thing pictured in the first pic. Which is the Top and bottom brackets, servo motor and plug and a the 4 rubber dampeners. $40 with US priority mail shipping included.

100_3531.jpg

Pic below is just and example of how it works with the fc200 cam on a p2v. camera NOT! included.
100_3530.jpg

Re: FS: moded Straight down phantom vison camera mount brack

Looking at the second picture, where the heck does the thick white wire go if the bottom is so close to the top bracket ?, also do you need to extend the landing gear to take into account the rotation ?

Looking at the second picture, where the heck does the thick white wire go if the bottom is so close to the top bracket ?, also do you need to extend the landing gear to take into account the rotation ?

If you mount it with the top bracket going so that it curves up and around the belly the white plug ends up going right up against the belly between the X shape of the brackets. Tho it will actully only go about 88 or so degrees before it hits but if you slice off about a mm or so off the back if the thick rubber on the side of the plug to make a flat spot it will go right to 90 before it hits the belly. But if you flip the top bracket over its got about 3/8th clearance. and will even let if go past straight down and can even get it to point back wards a bit before the side of the white plug hits the belly.

You could get away without leg extensions. if the top bracket is mounted up against the belly and if the camera is pointed forward or straight down. when you land or take off. But in between close to straight down and to about 45ish degrees it can hit. So it would still be good to have some sort of leg extension. and if the top bracket is mounted the other way which would drop the camera down another 3/8ths or so when the cam is faceing straight down its just about all the way flush with the bottom of the landing gear and the only clearance you have is the thickness of the rubber feet on the skids. SO in that situation it would be highly suggested to have leg extensions. and now that I think about it I have a bunch of 1inch long stand offs That work to extend the legs an extra inch if that top bracket for the camera is put on with the curved parts facing away from the belly. I should throw a set of them in for any one that wants this.

if any one wants me to I can throw this back in to one of my visions and get some more pics of the above mentioned explanations of how this thing works.

Yes Bonish I still l have this. I replied to the message you sent me a while back but never heard any thing back from you. If you still want that Id do it for $30 shipped.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj