FS: Gopro hero camera , iPhone 6 and lots more

Reaction score
I emailed and this was the response. So sketchy!

Hello Mr ,
Yes We have Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition with Remote Wifi Action Camera Sport Camera in box never open.

1​ x Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition with Remote Wifi Action Camera Sport Camera​ cost $200USD

3​ x Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition with Remote Wifi Action Camera Sport Camera​ cost $450USD

5​ x Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition with Remote Wifi Action Camera Sport Camera​ cost $600USD

Prices includes shipping & delivery charges.
Transcend 64GB Memory Card
Standard Housing 131’(40m)
Skeleton Backdoor
Rechargeable Battery
Curved Adhesive Mount
Flat Adhesive Mount
Quick Release Buckles
3-Way Pivot Arm (Mounting Hardware)
USB Cable
Basic Features
4K30, 2.7K50 and 1080p120 video
12MP photos up to 30 frames per second
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and Protune for photos and video
Waterproof to 131’ (40m)

BONANZA:
Buy 3 units and get 1 unit FREE including shipping.
Buy 5 units and get 2 unit FREE including shipping.

All Gopro Hero 4 Black Edition with Remote Wifi Action Camera Sport Camera are original sealed in box with complete accessories and comes with 1Year Warranty and 8Months Return Policy and works perfectly .
Shipment is made via FedEx and it takes just 36Hours EXPRESS DELIVERY service directly to your door step destination.
All transactions are monitored and control by the FBI & CIA, so there is 100% guarantee that if i fail you then you can report me with Legal actions.
Moreso, Trading Terms & Policies of operation accept payment before shipment only via Western Union, Immediately i confirm your payment, i will ship out the package and we will get back to with you with details of shipment such as Valid Tracking Number and Airway Bill​ issued and signed upon the package for you to confirm with FedEx agency in your location about the package Status and time of delivery to your door step.

To place your order, do reply back now with your Order Quotation and Billing Information such as
Full Name ?
Delivery Address ?
City ?
Zipcode ?
Phone Number ?
So as to process and register your order ready for shipment, thanks
Greetings
Sales manager.

"Trading Terms & Policies of operation accept payment before shipment only via Western Union"

All transactions are monitored and control by the FBI & CIA.
Lmfao!

WOW that is a LMDAO statment. lol lol lol

WAY run that is not just probably a scam. That is indeed a for sure 100% scam with out even a shred of doubt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers