FS: FPVLR.COM STAGE II Kit for Phantom 2 Vision Plus

Reaction score
I purchased this kit directly from FPVLR.com about 5 months ago. Waited about 3 weeks to get them. My bird took off before I ever made the mods. They are therefore of no use to me. I paid around $165 or so. Can't remember exactly. Asking $125 and that will include immediate shipment from Show Low, AZ with priority shipping through USPS that I cover. First person who says "I'll take it!" owns them. I accept paypal only. I am verified with paypal and also have 100% feedback on ebay under username: twincustoms.

** I just found my emails from Tony, which I will gladly forward to the new owner. I paid $178 ($168 for the Stage II Kit and $10 shipping).

What you see is what you get. If he has changed his design, it's news to me. Buyer will receive exactly what is in the pics. Nothing more...nothing less

I can't reply to your pm because my account is too new. My offer is, and based on the fact that this is the older version and therefore lose value, $100. I think that's fair for both so neither of us get ripped off. If you accept pm me your paypal email.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik