FS: DJI Phantom Vision+ plus

Reaction score
Well, purchased this on a whim and the boss lady wasn't to happy to begin with. Then on the fourth flight, I believe I had a fly-away situation and the bird went down. Thankfully I had purchased a GPS locator and found the bird. Unfortunately, the boss is really pissed now and the gimbal is broken along with the ribbon connector. The drone was originally purchased from RC Depot Hobbies. I've owned it one week exactly.

Since its now broken and I'm in the dog house, I want to sell it for what I can before my wife contacts a lawyer and files for divorce (J/K). My new hobby isn't worth my marriage.

I think I'd like to get $1000 plus shipping for her. This will include everything that came from the factory. I'll also throw in a set of extra blades that I ordered. The camera itself isn't broken and I believe the gimbal can be repaired. As I just mentioned, its not worth keeping and destroying my marriage.

For clarification, the drone itself flies fine and functions just like it should. Its just the gimbal and ribbon cable that took the damage.

I'll try to post pictures tonight.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Asking $1000 or reasonable offers

Thanks......Stuart

offtosleep said:
Well, purchased this on a whim and the boss lady wasn't to happy to begin with. Then on the fourth flight, I believe I had a fly-away situation and the bird went down. Thankfully I had purchased a GPS locator and found the bird. Unfortunately, the boss is really pissed now and the gimbal is broken along with the ribbon connector. The drone was originally purchased from RC Depot Hobbies. I've owned it one week exactly.

Since its now broken and I'm in the dog house, I want to sell it for what I can before my wife contacts a lawyer and files for divorce (J/K). My new hobby isn't worth my marriage.

I think I'd like to get $1000 plus shipping for her. This will include everything that came from the factory. I'll also throw in a set of extra blades that I ordered. The camera itself isn't broken and I believe the gimbal can be repaired. As I just mentioned, its not worth keeping and destroying my marriage.

For clarification, the drone itself flies fine and functions just like it should. Its just the gimbal and ribbon cable that took the damage.

I'll try to post pictures tonight.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Asking $1000 or reasonable offers

Thanks......Stuart

The camera/gimbal assembly is going for $600 as a replacement part. So I wouldn't expect anything over $700, especially since it has been crashed. Might consider parting it out. I'd give you $100 for each battery you have if you went that route. :D

I have not tried to part it out. Those gimbals that you've seen posted on eBay must be from someone else. Those are not mine. In actuality I believe mine could be repaired fairly easily. I just need that darn ribbon cable and after that it should be pretty straightforward.

offtosleep said:
I have not tried to part it out. Those gimbals that you've seen posted on eBay must be from someone else. Those are not mine. In actuality I believe mine could be repaired fairly easily. I just need that darn ribbon cable and after that it should be pretty straightforward.

You might want to hang on to that. I've heard a rumor that there's going to be a class action law suit against DJI by Phantom owners. Something about shipping knowingly defective parts.

The day after Easter my new Phantom FC-40 took off and has never been seen again. My wife witnessed it and her first question was" how long will you look for it before you order another one". She knew how much fun I was having and her first thought was of my happiness....not worrying about the cost or pissed about it in any way. I think if my wife told me to sell it or else, I'd tell her not to let the door hit her in the *** as she left. A loving wife cares more about her mans feelings that she does about the bank account IMHO. Just my 2 cents.

More than likely it will be a settlement. Owners will get a coupon for $15, the attorneys will split the 1.2 million.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4