(SOLD): DJI Phantom 3 Professional with XTRAS!! ($750)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased a Mavic Pro and decided to sell my DJI Phantom 3 Professional that I’ve used for recreational photography over the past year (approx.. 15 flights). Everything is in excellent condition, up to date with the latest firmware, and working perfectly. The backpack is the only item that shows any wear as it has a few scuffs on the bottom and you can see in the picture that the white rubber strips that sit within the ‘feet’ have come off. Included in the sale are the following:

Includes:
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional with 4K camera
- (2) Intelligent batteries (one that came with the P3P + one additional)
- Remote
- Charger
- USB cable
- 4 spare props (2 silver, 2 black) and carrying pouch
- DJI Hardshell Backpack
- Polar Pro 6-pack ND/PL filter set w/case
- Lanyard
- Original box for P3P

The only thing needed to fly this drone is a compatible cell phone or tablet. If you’ll be using a tablet, I’ll throw in a sun shade at no extra charge. The sun shade inside dimensions are 8 inches wide x 6 inches tall. It's this one on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015P1EHR...UTF8&colid=AJ7S6LY0UVXZ&coliid=I27U87FB4RAB6M

Buying everything new from Amazon, this package would cost $1246.99 (see the breakdown below) so I am asking $750.00 firm.

Prices from Amazon as of 1/19/2017
DJI Phantom 3 Pro: $799.00
Add’l Intelligent Battery: $129.00
DJI Hardshell Backpack: $169.99
Polar Pro 6-pack ND/PL filter set: 149.00
Polar Pro filter case: $9.99

I’m in Central Maine and would love to sell it to someone locally (within Maine or northeastern New Hampshire) to avoid shipping. If someone outside of those areas is interested, shipping would be at the buyer’s expense. Send me your zip code and I’ll calculate what the shipping costs would be.

Please let me know if you have any questions and please feel free to contact me anytime if you’re interested. Thanks for looking!

untitled-1.jpg
untitled-8.jpg untitled-10.jpg untitled-11.jpg untitled-13.jpg Screenshot_20170119-192557.png

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31