Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

FS: DJI Phantom 2 (V2.0) 2 Available! - Great Condition!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jay_Z, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay_Z

I need to make a change from the Phantom 2 to Phantom 3 Pro ... while I prefer to use my GoPro Hero 4, I need the georeferencing of the Phantom 3 for upcoming work.

Over the last 3 years, I've used every edition of the Phantoms. I had a Phantom 2 and it has some issues, so I sent it to DJI and they replaced it with the first one listed below. Since then, I've only flown it once - just to make sure it was working great. The second one listed, I used for one project - about 15 flights. Both are in great condition - includes box/packaging, battery, charger, props.

While the Zenmuse Gimbal usually requires installation upon receipt, the gimbal is installed and ready to go on both of these.

Any questions, contact me!

1) 585.00 (shipping included) Used - DJI Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal for use with the GoPro Hero cameras.

Great condition! Recently received from DJI in a warranty exchange - this model has only been flown once to make sure the model received was in great condition. It is ready to fly! I've only had it on hand as a backup unit to the one below.

Packed in original box, includes 2 batteries, props, charger & other accessories.

- - - -

2) $690.00 (shipping included) Used - DJI Phantom 2 with H4-3D Gimbal for use with the GoPro Hero cameras.
    Great condition! It is ready to fly and ready for FPV flying!

Packed in original box, includes battery, props, charger & other accessories.

Also included, FPV Ready Bundle (just add monitor - I recommend the Flysight Black Pearl):
    - iOSD Mini installed
    - Boscam TS832 Transmitter
    - Blue Beam Ultra Antenna

To finish FPV setup, just buy a monitor and you're ready to go!

2. Sinisalo

good luck with those sales, this question is 100 percent serious, why would someone pay $85 more for the first phantom 2 listed, and $190 more than the 2nd phantom 2 listed when they would still need to buy a GoPro and not have the same functionality as the Phantom 3 Standard?

Phantom 2 #1
    Still need to add gopro camera
    No FPV
    No Telemetry
    Shorter flight times than P3S
    Unable to control camera from remote

Phantom 2 #2
    Still need to buy a monitor $100+
    Still need to add gopro
    Shorter flight times

How are these worth more than the P3S?

dirtybum likes this.
  3. RafaelS

Amen to that!!!

4. dirtybum

Sorry, when you hold on to ANY outdated technology for too long you have to take a serious loss and even risk never being able to sell em. The market for the p2 is almost gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.