Frustrating

Reaction score
Just received my replacement fc40 since the first would not bind with the transmitter. Flew good 2 times then started to drift. I hooked to the naza on my computer an turned on IOC. Also did the advanced mui calibration. I did not calibrate the transmitter as it would not connect thru the fc. Today took it out to fly and was able to use the s1 switch to calibrate compass. However the motors will not start via the sticks?

I'm going to watch this thread with great interest. I have an FC40 waiting to be built and one of the first jobs I was going to do was to hook it up to the Naza software to enable the IOC. Is the software really causing all these problems??

The chances of two with the same issue is pretty slim - especially given no-one else is reporting that issue...
Are you sure you're following them right procedures?

I got it to come on in the house by calibration of the transmitter, however I took it outside this morning and it is not coming on weird issue!

What position is the S1 switch in when you try? Should be in "GPS" mode. Are you calibrating the switches as well?

Calibrated via the naza software didn't help I then manually calibrated the transmitter and the motors started however went to fly today and nothing tried manual calibration again and no response

You're holding the left stick to the lower right and the right joystick to the lower left to start the motors, right?

darwin-t said:
You're holding the left stick to the lower right and the right joystick to the lower left to start the motors, right?
Left -> bottom left, right -> bottom right works as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers