Frustrated.......App stops working on iOS

Reaction score
Flew fine last week, I updated the "New" Go App for iOS a few days ago. I also updated the iPad. Firmware is latest 1.5.3. I can open the app but once I hit (Camera) I get the spinning icon for a few seconds then the app closes. Any ideas to what the heck is going wrong?

Edit, I do get the "Aircraft is connected", but as soon as I touch "Camera" I get the small spinning icon and the app closes. The Airiest App seems to work fine. I have removed and reinstalled both apps and I still have the same issue

Last edited:
1. Write down all your current settings and sync your flight records
2. Delete your current version of GO (hold down the Home button until all the apps start shaking and an "x" appears in the upper right corner of all the apps. Click the "x" on GO. Hit the home button again to stop the apps from shaking.
3. Install GO fro the app store
4. Re-register your device with the GO app
5. sync your previous flights.
6. It now should work fine

2. Delete your current version of GO (hold down the Home button until all the apps start shaking and an "x" appears in the upper right corner of all the apps. Click the "x" on GO. Hit the home button again to stop the apps from shaking.
Same happened tovme, did above and fixed it.

Yup, however it took to 3 installs.......not sure why. Everything working OK now. Thanks

Don't forget to sync your flights. I lost my history because I didn't do that step.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl