Frsky taranis and ver. 2.05 opentx

K

Khudson7

Just upgraded open tx on my taranis to version 2.05. They have made a number of changes which I am still learning, but one of the new features is that I can use the taranis as a joystick to a simulator program like heli-x. So, on a day like today, (rainy) I am practicing flying my phantom, using my radio, almost like the real thing. Hey, it beats sitting around waiting for the weather to get better. :oops:

Oh cool, I just got a Taranis as well, didn't realize it could be used for game simulations as a usb device!
..wonder what game I can get for it on the Mac tho

Gizmo3000 said:
Oh cool, I just got a Taranis as well, didn't realize it could be used for game simulations as a usb device!

Dude until you've played Tetris with dual-rate inputs and vocal telemetry alerts you don't know what video gaming is :cool:

Oh, and speaking of Taranis magic, how bout them apples: http://boltrc.com/blog/new-10-1km-recor ... tenna-mod/

Khudson7 said:
Gizmo3000 said:

It works great with a simulator program called hell-x(which requires a joystick). That program also has a phantom as one of it's choices of quads for the sim program. With version 2.05 of opentx installed into the taranis, I just plugged in the USB and it worked great on my Mac.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers