Front Red Lights Don't Come On Until...

Reaction score
Hello,

I just noticed today for the first time that my front red lights don't come on until I take off. It's a Phantom v2 plus.

First I turned it on in my condo, and the lights were being funky. I can't remember the specifics. I think the rear lights weren't coming on. Then I took it outside, and the rear lights would come on. I would calibrate the compass. During the calibration the front lights weren't coming on.

Then I decided to try flying it anyway. As soon as I pushed up on the stick, the front lights came on solid red, the rear were solid green.

Anyone see this before?
Thanks,
Jack

The normal condition is the front [red] LEDs come on at motor start.

The rear indicate many things depending on flight modes, satellite 'count', battery level, etc.

Hello,

I just noticed today for the first time that my front red lights don't come on until I take off. It's a Phantom v2 plus.

First I turned it on in my condo, and the lights were being funky. I can't remember the specifics. I think the rear lights weren't coming on. Then I took it outside, and the rear lights would come on. I would calibrate the compass. During the calibration the front lights weren't coming on.

Then I decided to try flying it anyway. As soon as I pushed up on the stick, the front lights came on solid red, the rear were solid green.

Anyone see this before?
Thanks,
Jack
Check the DJI GO app - you can turn off the led's - maybe you did so be accident - I wish I could tell you under what tab this option is located but step through them its there - I don't remember the location

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues