Front lights not working

Reaction score
Hi all, the front red leds are not on anymore. I cant seem to find this listed anywhere as an identifiable fault signal so does anyone out there have an idea or are they just rooted?
Also i notice on occasion when flying over or very near to a vineyard that the vision plus doesn't always hold position but will start to circle. Could this be due to the amount of wire used in the vineyard to support the vines? I thinking it could be but any comments would be appreciated. Might this also affect the video feed back to my mobile as it often seizes up? Happy days in Aotearoa learning to filmfly!

Unlit LEDs are indicative of ESC faults, since the LEDs are integrated into the ESC. I wouldn't fly it until replacing them. But it's also not a common failure, and extremely rare to have two go bad at once. Have you ever had a crash or electrical short or anything on your +?

I had a phantom with intermittent front lights. If it tapped the unit they would flick on/off together. I just returned it, the lights went out of me on the second flight.

Odd, they seem to be working now, two longish flights today, no issues but will be watching closely. Still not very impressed with the video feed to my mobile tho. Its a new samsung galaxy duos and the feed freezes frequently. I also bought an hp tablet today, rather stupidly because I now find the dji vision app wont work with it, which is all i bought it for! Doh!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4