From P3S to P3P

Reaction score
Well, the distance bug got me and went ahead and purchased a P3P.

Now I have 2 P3S and a P3P, I blame all this on my girlfriend who got me a P3S for Xmas, then I purchased a 2nd one so I could have a "test/modded" drone. This forum wasn't any help, it made me spend soooo much money, lol.......all good though, I have learned a lot. I thought that getting into the drone scene would save me money from spending it all on my camaro.........guess not!!

Reactions: lynck
Well, the distance bug got me and went ahead and purchased a P3P.

Now I have 2 P3S and a P3P, I blame all this on my girlfriend who got me a P3S for Xmas, then I purchased a 2nd one so I could have a "test/modded" drone. This forum wasn't any help, it made me spend soooo much money, lol.......all good though, I have learned a lot. I thought that getting into the drone scene would save me money from spending it all on my camaro.........guess not!!

Im so waiting to save some money and upgrade to a prfessional, have you flown it yet?

I did the same thing last month - got a P3P to add to my P3S. Love the increase in distance.

Reactions: mamjn3
I did the same thing last month - got a P3P to add to my P3S. Love the increase in distance.
I thought about doing the same but am very happy with my results from the DBS product. Now that I can go 2.5 miles (which really isn't necessary) with standard which cost me $359 and DBS which was $119 I don't see me updating any time soon

Reactions: Dazzauk
I thought about doing the same but am very happy with my results from the DBS product. Now that I can go 2.5 miles (which really isn't necessary) with standard which cost me $359 and DBS which was $119 I don't see me updating any time soon

Yea, my standard gets close to 2 miles, have the DBS with amps and then also added the P3P antennas to the legs of the standard to get a better 2.4 signal. Figured I 'd take the next step, really wanted a Mavic Pro, but settled with the P3P.

Reactions: Dazzauk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen