From Niagara Falls to Quebec Phantom 3 Professional

Yeah, sorry about length. I edited some, but obviously didn't want to make tough decisions!

Brilliant, what more can I say;) loved the falls part of the video the best;)
Yep I also watched it all.

Reactions: tyklip
Just out of curiosity, what steps did you take to get authorization to fly in the Niagara Falls Flight Restrictions Area? The one that prohibits flights below 3500ft ASL, so as not to interfere with all the sightseeing helicopters? With two heliports within a half mile?

Just wondering, because cool pics for sure.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what steps did you take to get authorization to fly in the Niagara Falls Flight Restrictions Area? The one that prohibits flights below 3500ft ASL, so as not to interfere with all the sightseeing helicopters? With two heliports within a half mile?

Just wondering, because cool pics for sure.

Honestly, I didn't take any steps. I was on the Canadian side and, having studied their regulations, didn't see anything about Niagara Falls in particular. I certainly don't want to be irresponsible, but I just didn't see anything about restrictions.

Yeah.... It is restricted airspace, per Transport Canada. Just a quick Google shows you that. Need to brush up on those study skills...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20