From HDMI port of Phantom 3 RC 5.8ghz wireless . . .

dec

Reaction score
Quick search of the forum and I saw posts that were similar, but haven't found what I'm looking to do.

Basically, I'd like to transmit wireless from the HDMI output on the RC of the P3P for it to be received on a client monitor. I already have a FlySight 7 Ch Black Pearl 5.8Ghz 7" Diversity Monitor.

What is the recommendation to use for the HDMI transmit? I would not use this real often, but have a project in a couple weeks that will need it. I don't need long range transmission so lower watt options should work.

that would work . . . I dont think $200+ is a good value (+ power source)...that capability is more than I need or looking for. Appreciate the response !

Quick search of the forum and I saw posts that were similar, but haven't found what I'm looking to do.

Basically, I'd like to transmit wireless from the HDMI output on the RC of the P3P for it to be received on a client monitor. I already have a FlySight 7 Ch Black Pearl 5.8Ghz 7" Diversity Monitor.

What is the recommendation to use for the HDMI transmit? I would not use this real often, but have a project in a couple weeks that will need it. I don't need long range transmission so lower watt options should work.
Use a Roku (puck or stick), Amazon Firestick, or Chromecast, and mirror your phone or tablet to the monitor "wirelessly".

Here's an example with a Firestick:
Wireless HDMI on Phantom4 - Galaxy S6

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl