From Bloomberg: "Meet the Drone that shoots stun darts at pe

Re: From Bloomberg: "Meet the Drone that shoots stun darts a

The problem doesn't come so much from the demonstration as it does from the folks who won't watch the entire video, or never hear the discussion that accompanies it ... and then go off half cocked. Like just about everything in this world, it can used for good or evil.

Dumb and impractical. Just a publicity farce.

The only regulation we need is against a tyrannical govt. pointing drones as law-abiding citizens.

Where does he get off christening himself the arbiter of good vs bad technology? An EMP drone? Are you kidding me?

This whole piece is an example of tech reporting at its worst. This guy should have never been given any air time.

(Bloomberg, I guess) :roll:

What a douche.

Still, interesting find & thanks for sharing.

Wind_Shear said:
Where does he get off christening himself the arbiter of good vs bad technology? An EMP drone? Are you kidding me?

This whole piece is an example of tech reporting at its worst. This guy should have never been given any air time.

(Bloomberg, I guess) :roll:

What a douche.

Still, interesting find & thanks for sharing.
+1 indeed. The dude got someone's invention and stuck it on someone's else's invention and played it off like he invented it.

Great example of how to use fear to get press. These guys should do a lot more product testing. On themselves. Repeatedly. Maybe it'll knock some sense into them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik