Friend crashed my Phantom 3 Adv

dude... I wouldn't let the President fly my Phantom....

Reactions: PeterCicaMolnar
My new policy!

I offered to let a few people just press the throttle at high altitude (I held the controller), but they didin't out of fear of crashing ... and I was 300 feet up!!!

Cool video but no footage of calibrating the IMU after the crash makes the owner look even worse. Not good.

I enjoyed your video, good end to something that could have been sad. thanks for sharing

Cool video but no footage of calibrating the IMU after the crash makes the owner look even worse. Not good.

Really?? Who wants to see him doing the IMU calibration? It seems like someone is always looking for something to complain about.

I've let other people fly mine, but I always tell them first - "you're holding the controller, you own it".

By any chance, has this same "friend" also asked to borrow your car yet?

Can I give you some friendly advice?

I wish you the best fixing it! Hopefully it is not too expensive

Last edited:
I've seen some doofusses let "friends" ride their sport bike....with even more tragic results.

Just say "No".

I ordered my P3P Kit (Backpack + 2 xtra batteries, etc) from Drone World earlier today but in preparation I had delivered earlier this week a SYMA X8W Black FPV drone to practice with. If a friend wants to fly a Drone they can fly the SYMA. I would suggest to anyone to have a cheap drone like the SYMA for just this purpose.

If a friend can fly the SYMA perfectly then maybe reconsider letting them fly the P3P.

Just my thoughts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31