Frequent Disconnections 'DJI Go' 'Litchi' P3P

Reaction score
Often while attempting to fly I will get the Disconnected Grey banner at the top. Sometimes I can unplug the usb cable and recover,
The only fix that continues to work is to power cycle the P3P and the app.

Anyone else have a similar issue?

I thought foreVer it was a Litchi issue but it does the exact same with DJI Go.

Thanks

Yes been having disconnected problem since 1.4.10 update been lucky to get it back using rth as disconnected mid flight waiting for good weather to see if new dji go 2.20 works any better on Android as it says bug fixes etc Hope this disconnected problem has been solved in this app update

Reactions: Skipholiday
Yes been having disconnected problem since 1.4.10 update been lucky to get it back using rth as disconnected mid flight waiting for good weather to see if new dji go 2.20 works any better on Android as it says bug fixes etc Hope this disconnected problem has been solved in this app update
I have eXact same issues using Litchi and DJI Go. The issue is consistent and once it happens it doesnt matter which app I attempt to try and reconnect with the result is the same.
Maybe its the sdk since I believe they both share that.

Yesterday I've bought litchi app and today I've tried with Galaxy Tab S 10.5" withouth success. Start Rc and ask what app, i choose litchi and connect to Ac.Start to fly and i see ****** on live view so i switch to decode hardware then app restart and loose connection.Every time i try to open litchi it crashes.I manual land my ac and shut down.Restart all and success but after 5 minutes of flight i loose connection and the app restart and reconnect.Tried waypoints and worked successfull.But i don't trust to fly.I think is unstable.

Yesterday I've bought litchi app and today I've tried with Galaxy Tab S 10.5" withouth success. Start Rc and ask what app, i choose litchi and connect to Ac.Start to fly and i see ****** on live view so i switch to decode hardware then app restart and loose connection.Every time i try to open litchi it crashes.I manual land my ac and shut down.Restart all and success but after 5 minutes of flight i loose connection and the app restart and reconnect.Tried waypoints and worked successfull.But i don't trust to fly.I think is unstable.
My issue is with both DJI Go and Litchi. I fly my PV2+ using litchi and no issues so Im thinking its and issue with the sdk and the P3. If Im not mistaken both Litchi and DJI go use the same sdk.

I think is the dji go update of yesterday.

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

I have experienced the exact same thing on Galaxy Tab A 9.7. However, it appears that the latest Litchi BETA software fixes the problem.

I normally fly with the DJI Go app. When the disconnect happens, restarting the application does not fix the problem, so I close it, start up the Litchi BETA (v2.1.1_BETA) and get video and telematics back immediately. If I close Litchi and go back to DIJ GO, still no video, so I continue flying with Litchi.

Geblo

Often while attempting to fly I will get the Disconnected Grey banner at the top. Sometimes I can unplug the usb cable and recover,

Thanks

Last edited:
I still have this issue with both Dji Go and the Litchi app. I can still fly and it doesnt happen instantly/ Almost seems like its brought on by heat.
I can restart the Phantom and problem will go away. Restarting the controller or the tablet do not change anything.

Disconnected does not necessarily mean the app is disconnected but the Phantom is out of range and lost connectivity. It should reconnect when it comes back. How far away are you ?

Disconnected does not necessarily mean the app is disconnected but the Phantom is out of range and lost connectivity. It should reconnect when it comes back. How far away are you ?
this can happen on the ground prior to take_off or it can happen out 100 feet, its random.
I will only lose video. I still have control of flight.

Do you use the public Litchi app or the BETA? The public one did not fix the problem form me, but the beta did.

Do you use the public Litchi app or the BETA? The public one did not fix the problem form me, but the beta did.
Beta 2.1.2 I wil try 2.1.3 today if rain holds off. I actually believe the issue is in the latest firmware from DJI. I've learned to live with it.
My pictures and videos still work as normal.

Thanks
Have you got USB debuggin enabled? If you have got 1.3.20 FW on your remote, you dont need USB debugging anymore.
I have same problem with DJI GO and Litchi. Today I have made first flight (DJI GO v. 2.2.0) with USB debugging disabled and all went perfect, no disconnect. Flight time was 17 min.
Tomorrow I will test Litchi, with USB debugging disabled....

IJI Go v2.1.0 app crashes. | DJI Inspire Forum

Have you got USB debuggin enabled? If you have got 1.3.20 FW on your remote, you dont need USB debugging anymore.
I have same problem with DJI GO and Litchi. Today I have made first flight (DJI GO v. 2.2.0) with USB debugging disabled and all went perfect, no disconnect. Flight time was 17 min.
Tomorrow I will test Litchi, with USB debugging disabled....

IJI Go v2.1.0 app crashes. | DJI Inspire Forum
YES I always have it enabled. I will try the other way shortly. (slight mist/rain right now, waiting for cloud to leave)

Looks like it help in my case. Today flight was the first flight without disconnect, since DJI release DJI GO app...
I found this info yesterday.

Looks like it help in my case. Today flight was the first flight without disconnect, since DJI release DJI GO app...
I found this info yesterday.
still raining. I have usb debugging turned off and the latest beta (Litchi) 2.1.3 installed

Comfirmed! Also Litchi (version 2.0.7) works perfect, without disconnect.
With the USB debugging enabled I have disconnect issues every fligh.
My configure:
-P3A
-Litchi v2.0.7
-DJI Go v2.2.0
-Nvidia Shield
-WIFI disabled, LTE enabled (cell network)

New DJI go update does not fix disconnects. Has to spent 5 minutes playing with the app/tx/phantom/cable until I finally got it to work. Very frustrating. Running oneplus1 android.

Can I download the latest litchi beta from Google play?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20