frequency issue between Phantom 2 and phantom 3

Reaction score
Hi.

I was out flying my Phantom 2 here the other day with my buddy, who has a Phantom3 advanced.
I was using fpv thru a 5.8ghz transmitter, and he thru wifi. I has issues with signal on fpv, lost it after short distance. He has the same issues, kept on loosing connection. Found out we interfered with each other. Any advice on how to avoid this, and maybe what channels to use on TX/RX?

Thanks

OEKA

Hi.

I was out flying my Phantom 2 here the other day with my buddy, who has a Phantom3 advanced.
I was using fpv thru a 5.8ghz transmitter, and he thru wifi. I has issues with signal on fpv, lost it after short distance. He has the same issues, kept on loosing connection. Found out we interfered with each other. Any advice on how to avoid this, and maybe what channels to use on TX/RX?

Thanks

OEKA

Kind of doubt that you were interfering his signal or vice versa. You video signal is 5.8GHz while his including wifi is on a frequency of 2.4GHz. The only you could interfere with his signal if your RC controller and P2 receiver were on the same frequency and that is very unlikely.

Kind of doubt that you were interfering his signal or vice versa. You video signal is 5.8GHz while his including wifi is on a frequency of 2.4GHz. The only you could interfere with his signal if your RC controller and P2 receiver were on the same frequency and that is very unlikely.

Hmm.. Im pretty sure we interrupt each other. When i fly without him, no problem. Same for him. When we are flying together, he losses connection and i get a lot of flimmer on fpv screen and short range. :/ Once he turned off his i flew 1km without signal falling out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl