Frequencies Interference Question ??

Reaction score
Was wondering if your flying around another Phantom 2 Vision + will the frequencies interfere with each other ??
Thanks,
TxRider

No, you will be fine.
The TXs find an available frequency when you turn them on, avoiding each other, while the wifi link should use different channels, but even if they end up on the same one, will still work, as you can have multiple wifi networks on the same channel.

Thanks Noiseboy72....would you also have a suggestion on what software I can use to do a screen record on my iPad....someone else had told me that I can only use the current one on the market BUT I had to install Jail Break and I hate to alter my iPhone if all possible.

Thanks,

TxRider

I bought the lightning cable for the iPhone and iPad. It gives you HDMI capabilities. Thats what I use for my OLED goggles and for my television. If you wanted to go through the work you could always hook it up to a computer with HDMI in and record that way. Probably not what your looking for but an option at least.

Mazz said:
I bought the lightning cable for the iPhone and iPad. It gives you HDMI capabilities. Thats what I use for my OLED goggles and for my television. If you wanted to go through the work you could always hook it up to a computer with HDMI in and record that way. Probably not what your looking for but an option at least.

What goggles do you have and how do you like them?

A friend and I have been flying both our vision pluses together a few times. We have noticed that sometimes the wifi signals do interfere causeing glitchy video. It makes it very hard to fly fpv. Other times they run perfectly smooth. But when they are messing up if you shut one down the other does opperate perfectly again. Is there a way to avoid this?

I use the Cinemizers. I think they work perfectly. I use them for a lot of other applications too. Even at the dentist!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers