Freezing video

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the drone world and absolutely addicted to it. I have a phantom 4 and when I record video it's all choppy and freezes what causes this and how can I fix it? The camera works excellent for pictures.

Is it choppy while you're flying or later when you're viewing the video you recorded?

The live video in DJI GO is most likely only going to be choppy when you're not using a recommended mobile device and/or it's not setup properly. What kind of mobile device are you using?

What kind of SD card are you using?

The live video in DJI GO is most likely only going to be choppy when you're not using a recommended mobile device and/or it's not setup properly. What kind of mobile device are you using?

What kind of SD card are you using?
I'm using an iPhone 5S and it's the SD card it came with (Lexar 633x micro sd HC I) 16 GB

Try running your iPhone with these settings. That should minimize the lag in DJI GO as much s possible. If that's not good enough, you should looking into upgrading to a faster device.

As for the lag when playing back your videos, your computer is likely not powerful enough.

Try running your iPhone with these settings. That should minimize the lag in DJI GO as much s possible. If that's not good enough, you should looking into upgrading to a faster device.

As for the lag when playing back your videos, your computer is likely not powerful enough.
Alright thank you, I will try that out

My Ipad Mini 2 was performing terribly last night during my flight while I was connected to Wifi. The video was lagging and terrible green sections. I turned the Ipad into Airplane mode and that fixed things up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20