Freezing/skipping video playback

Reaction score
Im a new P4Pro drone owner and I apologize if this subject has been beaten into the ground.
This is the 1st drone Ive ever owned so I am not too familiar with past models..
I am having video issues in playback.The live feed is perfect with no issues at all.When I try to play the video files on other devices it is choppy and skips badly to where it gets frustrating.
I was told to change the video settings to mp4 so I did that and theres no difference at all.
Using a brand new 16gb sd card and also a brand new ipad mini 2 that i dedicated to the drone only.When I playback the video on the Ipad it plays fine.I would really like to watch it on other devices as well.
PC playback is using windows 10 but was upgraded from windows 7..
Is it my computer?SD card?Tab or drone itself?
When I just take photos they come out great.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im a new P4Pro drone owner and I apologize if this subject has been beaten into the ground.
This is the 1st drone Ive ever owned so I am not too familiar with past models..
I am having video issues in playback.The live feed is perfect with no issues at all.When I try to play the video files on other devices it is choppy and skips badly to where it gets frustrating.
I was told to change the video settings to mp4 so I did that and theres no difference at all.
Using a brand new 16gb sd card and also a brand new ipad mini 2 that i dedicated to the drone only.When I playback the video on the Ipad it plays fine.I would really like to watch it on other devices as well.
PC playback is using windows 10 but was upgraded from windows 7..
Is it my computer?SD card?Tab or drone itself?
When I just take photos they come out great.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have a faster reading SD card.....16gb ??? I would try a 32 or 64 gb card they have faster reading writing speed ...might help:)

You didn't say what video player you are using to play back the MP4 on, and also load the video off your card into your computer too.

If it was VLC,that might be the issue with the stuttering according to some of the reviews on Microsoft's website about it here: VLC – Windows Apps on Microsoft Store

Might try MPC-HC and see if it works any better. It was recently updated so it might play better for you. https://mpc-hc.org

You didn't say what video player you are using to play back the MP4 on, and also load the video off your card into your computer too.

If it was VLC,that might be the issue with the stuttering according to some of the reviews on Microsoft's website about it here: VLC – Windows Apps on Microsoft Store

Might try MPC-HC and see if it works any better. It was recently updated so it might play better for you. https://mpc-hc.org
I tried a couple of the video players that were on my PC such as Windows Media Player and Quicktime..I will try that media player as well..Thank you for your advice!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj