Free Part 107 Study Guide

Reaction score
Can't hit the like button enough. Only free site with this much organized information!

You put together a nice easy to understand study guide, but, as an Attorney, a Commercial Pilot, and a Flight Instructor you should know that there are no Pilot Licenses issued in the United States. The United States FAA only issues Pilot Certificates.

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mike_Flys
You put together a nice easy to understand study guide, but, as an Attorney, a Commercial Pilot, and a Flight Instructor you should know that there are no Pilot Licenses issued in the United States. The United States FAA only issues Pilot Certificates.

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

What are you referring to? Can you please cite any sources. I would greatly appreciate it. I use the term remote pilot certificate in the original post above. The link goes to an article with "Remote Pilot Airmen Certificate" in the title. Control F only finds one mention of "pilot license."

Furthermore, I have had a few people mention the use of "pilot license" or "pilot certificate" in my articles. I sometimes write articles using the terminology that is frequently used(yes, even if it is not correct) because that is what is best for SEO. However, I do clarify in the article what IS the correct terminology. Just check the search volume of pilot certificate vs pilot license. It is similar to drone vs. UAS or UAV.

Symantics?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj