Free "Easy Snap-On Prop Guards"

I wonder if these reduce the flight time as on the FC40?

Any info on this please?
Each 3D-printed propeller guard weighs about 21 grams, moreover they are more aerodynamic than the original ones since they have a closed tubular structure.
So the total flight time might be reduced less than 1 minute.

Reactions: deltamike
Guys... I have have the original DJI OEM blade guards and a nice snap on system for the Phantom 2 never used for sale. Message me if interested. Upgraded so no need for this.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Very nice design, Giuseppe! I don't use prop guards, but I may print these out just to have a set on standby in the event I ever change my philosophy on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuseppe Finizia
Last weekend I tested a different type of material, the Zortrax Z-ULTRAT filament, and the results were great!

So, it is now possible to order the "Easy Snap-On Prop Guards" with these materials and colors:
Z-HIPS (Black, Grey, White)
Z-ULTRAT (Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue)

The price is still the same for any combination of materials and colors ;)
Please note that, where not differently specified, default material is Z-HIPS and default color is White.

Have a look at my Thingiverse page for info about costs and shipping methods:
DJI Easy Snap-On Prop Guards by giufini

Sounds like a BAIT N SWITCH to me

I really like the snap on guard idea better then the screw mount. Any way of getting these in the states?
Hello toivo1037, thank you for your interest in my products.

The "Easy Snap-On Prop Guards" cost € 22.90 EUR + shipping and they are available with these materials and colors:
- Z-HIPS (Black, Grey, White)
- Z-ULTRAT (Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue)

The price is just the same for any combination of materials and colors.
Please note that, where not differently specified, default material is Z-HIPS and default color is white.

Shipping fees for one kit to USA:
by Priority Mail = € 11,90 EUR
by Registered Mail = € 14,50 EUR

To place an order, you can pay the total costs (Prop Guards + shipping fees) to my PayPal ID "[email protected]" at the following page:

Securely Send Money Online & Money Transfer with PayPal

Then send me an email to confirm the order and your shipping address.
The package is usually shipped within 2-3 business days from the payment.

Best regards,
Giuseppe

Hey giuseppe I think u should send us All one for FREE! Funny how all your posts on here are to pedal your crap! Did u by any chance read the rules of this forum?

(Yes, I know, old thread)

For those who are interested in something like this, shapeways.com has a printing service as well. Make an account, upload the model file and get a quote of the cost to print the object in various materials.

And no, I've got no stake in shapeways, I've never used them myself as I have a 3d printer already :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl