Free Dashware

Thanks Frank...thats great news...now I just gotta figure out how to use it... Frank have you been able to get any info from kens app like from the vision+ utility app? Would like to try kens out and see what it does but unsure how to export the data. Thanks in advance.

Hope the guages download will be back soon.

Anybody play with it yet ?
Hows it compare to the old one ?

Any cool new features applicable for our application.. i.e flying quads..

old version was good.

Also more importantly.. If I download it will it interfere with my previous verion installed or does it act like a totally new independent app ???
Basically can I have both versions installded at the same time ??

justin00 said:
Anybody play with it yet ?
Hows it compare to the old one ?

Any cool new features applicable for our application.. i.e flying quads..

old version was good.

Also more importantly.. If I download it will it interfere with my previous verion installed or does it act like a totally new independent app ???
Basically can I have both versions installded at the same time ??

It is the same version 1.6.5, nothing new other than it is free now.

ah ok thanks for that :)
so no point me downloading then.

Check against the version you have to see if it is a later release. Mine was an older version so I upgraded to the free one, a couple more gauges I think.

I am hoping they will open up the gauge downloads, but I think I may be waiting a long time for that.

Kudos to them offering the software for free, especially as they have a new project with GoPro.

I wouldn't be surprised this is being developed to be used in conjunction with their expected drone release.
Would be cool to be able to make up your own gauges to be viewed in real time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers