FREE CATS

Reaction score
Little buggers keep setting up camp on my back porch and screaming for food units.

Off to the grocery store I go.

This is how facebook works, isn't it? :lol:

For the last three weeks I have had a very well marked brown tiger female, maybe a year old, drop by for a snack now and then. She comes inside gobbles the food, inhales the milk, and purrs like a motor boat, gets warmed up and bales out the cat door. Her and RT(my avatar)sit on the deck and look at each other for about 20 minutes and then she leaves. She knows he is way too old for her. He "smiles" and goes back in the house. MEOW!

Happyflyer said:
For the last three weeks I have had a very well marked brown tiger female, maybe a year old, drop by for a snack now and then. She comes inside gobbles the food, inhales the milk, and purrs like a motor boat, gets warmed up and bales out the cat door. Her and RT(my avatar)sit on the deck and look at each other for about 20 minutes and then she leaves. She knows he is way too old for her. He "smiles" and goes back in the house. MEOW!

That's a great story. :cool:

We went sub-zero last night so I put out a heated pet pad & covered it with a box. They have food but have to lick the snow for water, or walk down to the crick.

Life is good, no mice for me. :lol:

dirkclod said:
That sorta reminds me of me and the wife but she don't leave :roll:
:lol:
Some of us are in it for the body heat. Especially when it's brutal cold.
Our cats will hang with the dogs if it's cold enough!
Stay warm, and leave the water tricklin'. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.