Free carbon fibre props?

UTR

Reaction score
Hi I just got a small parcel pushed through my letter box with my name on it on the outside it says that it was sent from Hong Kong and that it is a gift but it doesn't say who from. Inside are two sets of what look like carbon fibre Phantom props?

I recently placed an order (my first order) with Hobby King for an FPV set that is on back order although I don't think I have ordered any Phantom parts from them, does anyone know if these props are from Hobby King? Has anyone else had this? It doesn't say who their from. I can only assume it's Hobby King.

In that case

Thanks Hobby King :D

Brian

bern said:
Better contact Hobby King. Maybe you got the props instead of the FPV stuff...

This happened to a guy I know. He got the wrong order sent to him and went through a world of hurt with HobbyKing. They didn't believe him, and screwed him over. They screwed him around on PayPal through the dispute process.

Double check if your order is listed as sent. As shitty as it sounds, if there's no tracking record of a package being delivered to you, you *might* be better off not telling them anything and claiming your order didn't arrive (which is actually true).

I find marriage can be equally mysterious and, at times, as frustrating....and wow, you try returning your wife and getting your money back !!!

Reactions: FLOATFLYER
My fpv stuff is still on backorder they haven't sent it yet I hope they haven't mixed it all up that would be interesting but as I said my original order is still pending as the dominators are on back order.

UTR

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj