Free Battery

Reaction score
I recently bought a Phantom 2 Vision during the free battery promotion, but since the retailer I bought from does not participate in that offer...I don't get the free battery. This promotion is advertised on the DJI website. When I contacted DJI, they said something about different levels of retailers. In the end, I don't get the free battery. This is kind of messed up. If I can prove to DJI my purchase date, shouldn't they provide the battery? After all, it's their promotion/offer. I love the Phantom and would have ordered it anyways, but kind of feel taken. It is a 160.00 battery.

It's a dji promo but fulfilled by the dealer. The way this works is the dealer gives the battery and then gets a credit from dji once they show proof. Unfortunately your dealer sucks. Sorry to put it like that but they do.

Yeah, your dealer hosed you. Post their name here so others know to avoid them. Then send that dealer an email with a link to this thread. They can see this, and either send you a battery and this can be resolved and noted, or they can lose customers, and they will know its now documented for future Phantom owners to avoid their business.

Beware that Amazon is selling with the free battery, but you have to click through a link to order the quad and the battery together. I missed that fact, so the unit showed up without the extra battery. Amazon put it right for me in 15 minutes flat, however, so kudos to them.

See if they have a Face Book page and make it a public announcement their, that will get their attention.

dkatz42 said:
Beware that Amazon is selling with the free battery, but you have to click through a link to order the quad and the battery together. I missed that fact, so the unit showed up without the extra battery. Amazon put it right for me in 15 minutes flat, however, so kudos to them.

Congrats and IMHO Amazon has excellent CS and in my experience has always gone out of their way to correct any mistakes etc. they have made. Because of this I choose to order through Amazon when products I am searching for are available there and looking forward to their same day drone delivery in the near future!

*Did the dealer you bought P2V from state that a Free Battery came with unit?

Either way, good luck with it.

That's a pretty sorry deal. I hate that happened to you. Tawd77 has a good idea. That's what I'd do if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had similar issue at Xmas when bought my P2V ... bought from a film equip dealer, not distributor ..... I hit them up saying check this DJI website ?? .... they checked and agreed yes looks like there is a promo (no **** aswas on their front page) .... seems was distributor not telling them (the dealer) about the promo .... I told them to tell the distributor to send my free battery or would approach DJI and let them know they are "stiffing" the customers ... after 3 months and not let up in emails .... finally got my free battery, ... was happy as they are $269:00 here :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers