Free Battery

Reaction score
Feeling a little annoyed that I missed both the December and February free battery offers since I ordered on Jan. 19th. I sent the following to DJI Online Sales.

Hello DJI, Thank you for developing such a great product, I am enjoying it immensely. It seems though that I have just missed 2 offers of a free battery by ordering just after the December offer and just before the February offer of an extra free battery. If it is possible could you please send me another battery and I will pay for shipping. I look forward to doing more business with DJI in the future as I'm getting great response to this new element of video/photography. Thank You for your consideration in this matter.

My order details:
Order Summary
Order No.: 001100000XXX
Order Amount: $1,XXX.99
Order placed on: 2014-01-19 03:06:07

I received a response within the hour asking to confirm my address and a new battery was sent the following morning, shipping included. Pretty hard to complain about customer service like that, and of course it never hurts to ask nicely and throw a little praise and appreciation. :cool:

Nice, you will enjoy your bird twice as before :) xmas promo sold bird to me :)

I too missed the free battery offer. I ordered in January. going to see what they can do for me as well.

That's definitely an improvement compared to other stories I've read. That's how you build up a reputation and a relationship with your customers.

A reputation is a precious and fragile thing. It takes many years to create and can be destroyed in less than a minute. This is an example of how one can cause a reputation to go down in flames with only a few ill-chosen words. :lol:

Ive also sent off an email grovelling, sorry I meant asking, for a free battery :)

I did ask my dealer but they would only do it for new purchases.

Me too. Purchased mine 12th Feb.

Had this reply after a few hours....

Thanks for your email, we will contact with dealer and get you back soon.

Best regards,
DJI Sales Dept.

Encantador said:
Me too. Purchased mine 12th Feb.

Had this reply after a few hours....

Thanks for your email, we will contact with dealer and get you back soon.

Best regards,
DJI Sales Dept.

Email rom dealer recieved today..... :D :D :D

I believe you have contacted DJI about the free battery offer, they have agreed to give you the free battery as you missed out by a couple of days.

We will get one out to you :)

Thanks

Damnit, i emailed DJI and my own dealer, but the dealer wont't give a free battery. And i have no response from DJI europe.

I bought my P2V from Amazon on 2/17, and the free battery promo started 2/18. This is the response I got from DJI Customer Service:

Thank you for your email. The additional battery promotion started on February 18th and we cannot extend it to purchases made prior to the start date.
You can reach our phone support by calling 818-235-0789. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST).
We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.
Thank you.
Customer Service Representative

So, missing it by one lousy day means no free battery. :-( :( :(

nativecolorado said:
I bought my P2V from Amazon on 2/17, and the free battery promo started 2/18. This is the response I got from DJI Customer Service:

Thank you for your email. The additional battery promotion started on February 18th and we cannot extend it to purchases made prior to the start date.
You can reach our phone support by calling 818-235-0789. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PST).
We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.
Thank you.
Customer Service Representative

So, missing it by one lousy day means no free battery. :-( :( :(

You have a PM.

I got a reply from DJI regarding a free battery, and they politely told me to go forth and multiply ! :eek:

Buzzflyer, 2nd week of January. Do you wanna sell urs for a tenner?? ;)

:D

(ur just teasing me now arent you :))

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20