Free Battery Promo for P2V coming back?

Reaction score
A local supplier told me that DJI will be bringing back the free battery promo for the Vision that they ran before Xmas. I was all set to pull the trigger on a P2 zenmuse, but now the pricing is essentially $160 even less for the P2V. Undecided once again!

I can confirm this.
My Dutch DJI dealer told me the same.
I have no date when, but he told me soon.

I just sent mine back with the UPS guy (free shipping at work) i had it for 2 1/2 weeks i figured i can wait maybe get the updated tx with external usb and the free 2nd battery..... i will be back :lol:

ehcropydoc said:
ClimbrJohn said:
DJI posted on their Facebook page that the offer is running again. Not sure how to redeem it though.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

You have got to be kidding me. I just missed the XMAS promo and waited until Feb 8th until I finally told myself DJI wouldn't ever run that promo again. And then a few days later I see this. Sucks!

I also missed the Christmas Promo with 5 days. But when I ordered I wrote, that I hope they (Helipal) still was in the Xmas spirit so I would get the extra battery, which I did.
So try to contact your dealer, maybe you are lucky. You can't loose anything.

Klaus said:
ehcropydoc said:
ClimbrJohn said:
DJI posted on their Facebook page that the offer is running again. Not sure how to redeem it though.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

You have got to be kidding me. I just missed the XMAS promo and waited until Feb 8th until I finally told myself DJI wouldn't ever run that promo again. And then a few days later I see this. Sucks!

I also missed the Christmas Promo with 5 days. But when I ordered I wrote, that I hope they (Helipal) still was in the Xmas spirit so I would get the extra battery, which I did.
So try to contact your dealer, maybe you are lucky. You can't loose anything.

I sure did. The amazon seller said they were contacting DJI to see if they can get me a battery. *crosses fingers*

In these sort of circumstances, has anyone ever got a free battery from dji/dealer?

Purchased my vision about 10 days before offer returned...... :evil:

Encantador said:
In these sort of circumstances, has anyone ever got a free battery from dji/dealer?

Purchased my vision about 10 days before offer returned...... :evil:

I would like to know this as well. I still haven't heard back from the Amazon.com vendor NOR DJI. Who knows.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie