Free battery offer!

Reaction score
I just bought my first Phantom direct from DJI before the $100 price drop. It looks like they're throwing us a bone by giving a free battery. Check your inboxes! I'm not sure how dealers will redeem this for recent purchases, but the email says to contact them directly.

21110208990_c8633f8d09_o.png

Is it true? I had bought my phantom 3 standard from Amazon and contacted the seller about the free battery. Waiting for their reply..

I bought my p3s from amazon reseller SSE PHOTO & VIDEO. please let me know if amazon or your reseller gives you free battery.

I have kept an eye on something on DJI's site stating promoting this. Waited the last few days, going to order from BestBuy and try to claim this. I can't find anything on it other than this thread...anyone else?

I have kept an eye on something on DJI's site stating promoting this. Waited the last few days, going to order from BestBuy and try to claim this. I can't find anything on it other than this thread...anyone else?
Nope but I would buy one for $699.00 with a free battery :)
Afraid it's to late for us DR :(

I contacted the seller and they forwarded me to Amazon customer service who were unable to help me with the free battery. So i returned the phantom 3 and bought the bundle with extra battery for $799. The price for bundle has gone up to $848 which is still a good buy.

Reactions: dirkclod
I contacted the seller and they forwarded me to Amazon customer service who were unable to help me with the free battery. So i returned the phantom 3 and bought the bundle with extra battery for $799. The price for bundle has gone up to $848 which is still a good buy.
At least ya saved 50 bucks :)

I got my free battery the same day I shipped my unit for repair. I got a thrill charging it up! I now have 3 P3s batteries and 1 P2 batteries. I would get more use on my Dewalt drill.
Hum I wonder if I could .....:confused:

Rod,

Did you get your free battery from Amazon? Or had you purchased your P3S directly from DJI and got the free battery through them?

Directly, they sent me an email like the first post.

I just bought a P3 from Bestbuy today and am going to see if they will honor it. Doubt it but worth a try.

It went up, then back down. It's $799 again :)

When I bought the Phantom last weekend, it was still $799 and no battery offer.. Just my luck.
The local HobbyTown doesn't do jack when it comes to honoring the price drop or battery offer, or even returns for that matter. LOL.

I actually was talked into buying a Blade CHrome BNF with a DX6i before I finally got my P3S and they didn't want to work with me on crediting me that for anything, even though I was given misinformation about it's use (mainly the fixed GoPro mount).

Buyer beware I guess with this sport. LOL. Live and Learn.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic