Freaky day in the skies -

Reaction score
Sorry for the vague title, the mods should chastise me. I know it's against the rules. Just had to say, unlikely day in the sky for a Phantom. Put my P3P up in the sky three times today and I didn't get cracks. My old motors didn't catch on fire. My lights worked right. My ESC's didn't fail. The bird just flat did not fall out of the sky. Nothing wrong with the butters. My props didn't fall off. I must say, I'm livin' on borrowed time.

Just sent my 5 week old p3p back for repair.... FOR CASE CRACKS.... Yes outside of the cracks, it's been perfect... But cracks are a real problem and if you get them you have two options 1) keep flying and HOPE it does not fall out of the sky, 2) get it repaired. Count your blessings that all is well... But don't make fun of those who have problems.... I'm grounded for 2 to 3 weeks, and I'm not happy about it, but what can I do?

Just as a side note: DJI has been perfect dealing with me on this issue. Had my RMA and prepaid shipping label in 30 min or less. No hassel of any kind, and I waiting on the phone less than 2 min before someone took my call. Will keep you up dated...

Sorry for the vague title, the mods should chastise me. I know it's against the rules. Just had to say, unlikely day in the sky for a Phantom. Put my P3P up in the sky three times today and I didn't get cracks. My old motors didn't catch on fire. My lights worked right. My ESC's didn't fail. The bird just flat did not fall out of the sky. Nothing wrong with the butters. My props didn't fall off. I must say, I'm livin' on borrowed time.
Well I hope you bought a lottery ticket too! You can't waste that kind of luck ya know!
The most important thing is that the butter was healthy and fully charged. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers