France,,huelgoat

Reaction score
I'm going France next week,,just wondering if there is any restrictions or laws against me flying my p3pro

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm going France next week,,just wondering if there is any restrictions or laws against me flying my p3pro

Hello,
If I remember,there is no aerodrome near Huelgoat forest in Britain. The place is nice (but there are plenty of trees).
The Devil Cave is nice too(but to narrow for the drone I think).
In France, you have to fly outside the cities, far from an airport, in a place with neither people, not animals.
The high limit is 150 meters, you must see the drone and it must not be 200 meters far from you.

Eric

Cheers for that,,it's huelgoat in France not Britain lol

Is it Huelgoat on the west of France, in the Finistere district ? If yes , the finistere is part of La Bretagne (like Britain,bit not the great Britain :) ).

One other thing about french law : you can fly your drone and takes pictures (if you take picture of people, you must have them permission), for leisure only. You must not sell the pictures.
One important thing too : night flight is forbidden.

Eric
Ps : if it s the forest of Huelgoat in the Finistere, then it s an amazing place... could be a forest in an heroic fantasy movie or a king Arthur's one

Nice 1,cheers for that

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Only Parrot drone is allow over French air space :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.