Fpvlr v2 , should I fly without the sunhurn booster battery turned on?

Reaction score
Posted this in the p3 section but cant get any answer.

So, can I fly without the battery ?

Is it ok to have the controller on without the sunhurn booster battery turned on?

Thanks

It's hard to figure out your problem. For example, I've never heard of a "sunhurn booster battery." I googled it and nothing came up. Surely you don't mean Sunhans because you spelled out "sunhurn" twice. Sunhans makes amps, not batteries. So I don't know what you're talking about. Please try to explain your problem again, be specific, and make sure you are describing your problem well, and spelling things correctly.

Oops, sorry, I did mean sunhans.(was in a hurry)
The fpvlr v2 mod comes with 2 Sunhans booster amps that are powered by a lipo battery.

When I power on the bird and rc without the sunhans battery powered on, I still get connected with the bird.

So am wondering if its ok to fly without the amps powered on?

I have an audio amp for my headphones. If I turn on my DAP and foreget to turn on the amp, I can hear music but it's barely audible and it sounds like crap. I would imagine an RC amp would behave simlarly.

It seems to me the signal is not going to move through the amp efficiently with no power to the amp. I think some signal will get through, but not nearly as much as if the amp was out of the picture. In other words, you're shooting yourself in the foot by trying to fly without power to the amp. Best to remove the amp or use the amp with power.

Whether it's "okay" depends on your definition of okay, I guess. MHO.

If I was to accidently turn off my rc but leave the amp battery on, would I damage anthing?

As I'm sure you know, it's not good to completely exhaust your lipo, and your amp battery is probably a lipo.

Other than that, no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20