FPVLR Stage 5 Kit - Anyone Tried it?

Reaction score
From what I understand its the Stage 4 kit but a higher db antenna. Stage 4 is supposed to do around 16K and Stage 5 is supposed to do around 21K range. Installed price was quoted at $900, about $300 more the installed price Stage 4 kit. Curious if anyone else has seen or tested the Stage 5 kit?

l0MHjdZ.png

Hi I just ordered a fpvlr
stage4 kit but I didn't know of this higher db aerial will my stage 4 kit come with this?

FPVLR said:
Anon-e-mouse said:
From what I understand its the Stage 4 kit but a higher db antenna. Stage 4 is supposed to do around 16K and Stage 5 is supposed to do around 21K range. Installed price was quoted at $900, about $300 more the installed price Stage 4 kit. Curious if anyone else has seen or tested the Stage 5 kit?

l0MHjdZ.png

sorry, that Junk is not FPVLR but Horizon.
our record range antenna is this

Lol

not really, stage 4 is good for 12k-16k feet in a good area, but it's very compact for ease of use.

This one is HUGE, only for record attempts, might need a tripod.
I just got 9168ft with the vision + stage 4 kit & the booster app, does that seem a bit weak? Was flying from a 600 meter high peak with litte to no wifi interference around me in the country & clear calm day with clear los

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers