FPVLR stage 2 help needed - U.FL connectors

Reaction score
I've had a busy day today installing a gimbal tilt switch - which works great and installed without a hitch.

I also did half the FPVLR stage 2 upgrade - the wifi repeater.

This went fairly well, but when I reconnected everything, I kept getting a message from the app telling me that the Phantom couldn't connct.

I took the wifi repeater apart again and saw that the U.FL connectors weren't seated properly - I moved them around and they did appear to seat ok, but because of the length of the cables, I'm worried that they'll come apart again.

So, I intend to secure them in place using some glue - what is your advice about this - what should I use - just ordinary glue or some sort of silicone?

Or, do I just have to persevere with trying to get the cables seated properly?

Thanks

I haven't changed the cable of RE yet, but I have opened it up and know what you mean.
I did however install new cable with UFL connectors on the R/C, for the sake of conversation its the same as the RE. I used a glue gun to secure it in place. It is fairly secure, but also easy to take off if I wanted to.
If you use normal glue its going to be a mess to take off.

You should be able to buy a glue gun with some glue for like $5-10 if you don't have one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl