FPVLR problem

Reaction score
Hey guys
I have installed the FPVLR advanced kit and I follow step by step they instructions. The problem is when i turn on my controller it doesn't stop beeping plus error message say high interface.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Hey guys
I have installed the FPVLR advanced kit and I follow step by step they instructions. The problem is when i turn on my controller it doesn't stop beeping plus error message say high interface.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Sounds like you either did not put something back together snugly, or something became damages. Immediately power down. Take the controller apart and re-do the connections. Of course I assume when you turned on the controller you had the antennas plugged in at the time. Do NOT power on the controller without antennas or you'll fry it.

Sounds like you either did not put something back together snugly, or something became damages. Immediately power down. Take the controller apart and re-do the connections. Of course I assume when you turned on the controller you had the antennas plugged in at the time. Do NOT power on the controller without antennas or you'll fry it.
Controller working. Everything is working plus boosters. I also receive live FPV on my iPhone. Only problem is poor signal controller beeping loudly !!!

Does it matter which cable is going where? I just pluged the antenna like this.
Here is my setup:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437055533.541003.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437055548.156641.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437055558.291181.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437055567.124950.jpg

Did you connect the output/USB board correctly (all three ribbon cables)?
You should have followed directions and run cables under board, you are interfering with sticks and who knows what else. When I do mine, I will put a drop of hot glue on the RF connectors.

Reactions: AmosMoses
Okay guys, here is what i found out
You have to snap the correct antenna cable in the right place. They dont mark it. So you have to try your luck and if you face same as my problem. Open up the controller and switch cables.
Here is my final setup.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437061113.748341.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437061124.335471.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437061134.323686.jpg

After this I powered up everything and no errors coming up.
Field test tomorrow morning. Good luck pilots.

Not exactly sure what you are saying but it does not matter what FPVLR cable is connected where. They are the same antennas and can be connected either way.

Reactions: BenDronePilot
Not exactly sure what you are saying but it does not matter what FPVLR cable is connected where. They are the same antennas and can be connected either way.
Nope. When you install yours you might face same problem. Just cameback here and you will get what i mean.

If you are talking about the actual coax cables from the FVPLR antennas it doesn't matter. They are both the same half dome CP antenna.

I have no doubt it started working for you but during all this monkeying around you must have seated a connection or something. Tony is on vacation but when he returns I am sure he will agree it doesn't matter. If it did he would have specified that.

Regardless, enjoy your new antennas. You should have some really good range now.

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20