FPV

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Divine viewer? I saw it advertised on Facebook for about $65. I emailed them to see if the work on Phantom 3 and they responded saying yes, their customers have used them.

Thanks for tip. I just read up on them on their site Divine Viewer and they sound very cool. However I think the are cheap because you have to use your phone as the screen. For the price I would definitely buy them to test them out but they only support up to 5.5 screens - I have the Samsung Galaxy Edge 6+. Thanks again for info.

That Divine Viewer is the same as the cheaper versions on Amazon, like this: Amazon.com: Monba Immersive Virtual Reality VR 3D Headset Video Movie Game Glasses For 4.7~6 inch Smartphones Suitable for myopia people within 600 degrees, Adjustable Focal Pupil Distance: Electronics
I have the one from Amazon. It's ok, but it's meant to be used with VR apps (You'll see my comment for the reviewer that left a 1 star review on this goggles. It's not bad for VR, but apparently this reviewer didn't know that these goggles only work with VR supported apps). Currently the only VR Phantom supported app is Litchi. I haven't tried it with Litchi... yet.

If you use this with any regular app (just viewing your phone through these goggles) the image will be distorted. These goggles take stereoscopic images and make them "3D" or visible and at a 4:3 resolution with about 30 degree FOV. Imagine looking at an old square monitor from about a foot away. That's how it looks.

You can buy them wholesale from Chinavasion.com and put your logo on it and mark up the price like Divine Viewer did! Wholesale 3D VR Glasses with Bluetooth Remote Control From China

Last edited:
That Divine Viewer is the same as the cheaper versions on Amazon, like this: Amazon.com: Monba Immersive Virtual Reality VR 3D Headset Video Movie Game Glasses For 4.7~6 inch Smartphones Suitable for myopia people within 600 degrees, Adjustable Focal Pupil Distance: Electronics
I have the one from Amazon. It's ok, but it's meant to be used with VR apps (You'll see my comment for the reviewer that left a 1 star review on this goggles. It's not bad for VR, but apparently this reviewer didn't know that these goggles only work with VR supported apps). Currently the only VR Phantom supported app is Litchi. I haven't tried it with Litchi... yet.

If you use this with any regular app (just viewing your phone through these goggles) the image will be distorted. These goggles take stereoscopic images and make them "3D" or visible and at a 4:3 resolution with about 30 degree FOV. Imagine looking at an old square monitor from about a foot away. That's how it looks.

You can buy them wholesale from Chinavasion.com and put your logo on it and mark up the price like Divine Viewer did! Wholesale 3D VR Glasses with Bluetooth Remote Control From China
Good to know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31