fpv

Reaction score
i have immersion 600 mw 5.8ghz along with black pearl flysight 7 channel ... for some reason when i fly it, not even after 4m the signal gets all shaky and stuff on black pearl so i can't see what's going on ... oh it has stock antennas but still 4m is very short range ... any idea why?

just installed it and took it out for the first time ... then tested it out again today and it lost signal after about 10 ft ... so i have new antennas coming in monday to try to fix the problem ...

Just a suggestion... Re-verify all your connection points. Especially if you did any soldering. Might have a bad connection that's getting worse with the vibration of flight. But if you have signal within 10ft and no signal after that then yeah I'd check antennas and maybe you have a loss of xmtr pwr.

i have immersion 600 mw 5.8ghz along with black pearl flysight 7 channel ... for some reason when i fly it, not even after 4m the signal gets all shaky and stuff on black pearl so i can't see what's going on ... oh it has stock antennas but still 4m is very short range ... any idea why?

If you have access to a camera why not show us some photos of how your TX is setup.

iOSD mini and interference board is installed internally with plug and play cable so only thing that is external is the TX ...

Attachments

• IMG_1789.JPG
    IMG_1789.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 296
Do you always leave the antenna straight out as it is in the photo? Point it down.

I had lots of problems with the 32 ch version monitor, i bought a immersionRC uno 5800 receiver and it cured everything. I can only think the internal receiver is poor.

I had lots of problems with the 32 ch version monitor, i bought a immersionRC uno 5800 receiver and it cured everything. I can only think the internal receiver is poor.

And what would think was the problem with external RX attach a monitor? If the camera is shut off and only the telemetry is showing on a black there is no interference. So where is it being generated?

i had it pointing down when i flew it ... a day later when i tested it outside i left my phantom running without flying and i walked away with my black pearl from phantom to test the feed i left it straight ... waiting on better antennas which will be in on monday and if that doesn't work i guess i'll have to get my immersion replaced ...

Is your BP monitor the 32 channel or the 7 channel? Which channel do you have the TX set on? Have you cut the heat shrink wrap off the switch so that you could change channels? The heat shrink wrap should only be cut away from the TX switch Also which gimbal do you have on your P2?

Why I've these questions is that I use the same the 32 channel BP and the immersion 600mw TX and have found that it works best on channel one.

i have H3-3D ... and I have 7 channel BP ... would that make a difference? Should I try to return it and get 32 channel one? and i tried it on channel 1 and then channel 4 ... They suggested that I don't take the shrink wrap off so I left it on and switched the channel with a blade ...

i have H3-3D ... and I have 7 channel BP ... would that make a difference? Should I try to return it and get 32 channel one? and i tried it on channel 1 and then channel 4 ... They suggested that I don't take the shrink wrap off so I left it on and switched the channel with a blade ...

NewNot necessary to change the 7 channel BP but do make sure Rx1 and Rx2 are both on the same channel and then set so it's in diversity. What happens when you Rx1/2 are on the same channel the diversity will automatically switch from one antenna to the other depending on which antenna is receiving the strongest signal. This also depends on what combination of antennas you are using on you RX monitor.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl