FPV with P4P+ ?

Reaction score
In a word, possible? If so, thinking you'd have to buy something pricey and plug into the hdmi out? Although since litchi isn't supported due to the +controller, maybe it's not possible. Think the P5 will get it right with 3rd party software add-on capability, bigger screen, and hopefully fix all the issues that have been reported! Sold my Mavic, great concept but you can't fool physics. Love the P4P+ concept but would like to try FPV someday.

I'm also curious if the P4P+ have the traditional usb connection to the phone using DJI GO or some Custom app

It's not possible to connect a phone\tablet to the P4P+ remote controller.

It's not possible to connect a phone\tablet to the P4P+ remote controller.
So you can't use an additional monitor/iPad to supplement the installed plus screen from the controller's hdmi out port? I assume that's where you'd plug in a fpv goggle.

yup, plugged the hdmi from the headplays into the p4p+, worked like a charm!! my only fpv experience is with my p3p using a phone & some zeiss vr one's. this blows that setup out of the box. huge fov, much better resolution. no headtracking, which was nice using the phone setup, but not too big of a deal with a phantom imho. the headplays are humongous, & my wife laughed me out of the house, but once again not too worried about it. they're super lightweight (especially given the size), probably about the same or possibly lighter than the vr one's. lots of options to fine tune the screen image (contrast, color temp, etc.), about to plug em into my playstation & see how they are for a lil gaming....!

Advantage of Glyph is you can use them solo as it still allows direct VLOS (and to see your controller)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1