FPV with iPhone6 on P3S?

Welcome to the forum ramulana :)
Yea it will and @msinger has a full list of what you can use .
Tried to find it but got lost :rolleyes:

hi, thanks. would be happy that to be true. however after reading on wiki I still have a question is it possible for not rc-tech-geek, like me?

hi, thanks. would be happy that to be true. however after reading on wiki I still have a question is it possible for not rc-tech-geek, like me?
OK..go to the app store and try and download the Go app . It will or it won't .

OK..go to the app store and try and download the Go app . It will or it won't .
the thing is, i've recently ordered phantom 3 standard through amazon and considering return it unpacked if it not supports fpv...

I assume the statement "Max FPV Preview Quality" visible on Go app under 3 standard mode means P3S is supporting FPV.

thanks:) however my question is particularly about 3Standard support of FPV (First Person View), let's say, on any (iOS) device...

I just got my P3S last week and I am using an iPhone 5s and it works fine.

Okay i get your question, If the fpv will work with that specific setup. And i think it will..
Running with that setup myself, and thinking about gering the fpv ASAP :)

Yes it works. 5 mins on this forum or the Dji site or a Google search will tell you that not to mention the several people in this thread that also told you it would.

I would suggest reading up a Lot more before attempting to fly it. Enjoy

Ok, now taking my question to the next level - What software is compatible with FPV headset to be used with iOS device and P3S? E.g. CloudlightFPV app clearly states, that it's not compatible with P3S. Is there any solution to overcome it and also use head-tracking with P3S?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers