FPV With Fat Shark Dominator V3 Modular FPV Headset

Reaction score
Looking at getting this setup for my P3P. Need to know what other components I need to make this all work if anyone is using this. Thanks! P.S. I think I have listed on Amazon what I need just want to make sure.

Sent from my LG-H810 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Youll need the HDMI conversion for your controller that replaces the USB module on the back and also a good idea to order a battery charger because the Fatsharks dont come with one

Reactions: DronerLee
But per Amazon..."Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."
Yep -- it's the charger the OP needs though. If you're looking for one, check eBay. I see them there sometimes too.

Reactions: sonof40
I charge my FatShark batteries with a standard charger. Just DON'T balance charge them...

-slinger

I have dominator HD, awesome kit and Rc hdmi board and I use a balanced charger for fat shark batteries. Only comment I have is make sure you get a good quality cable as the setup is fussy. I used this forum to search what was good and bought a pair of short leads male micro hdmi (fatshark goggles) to female hdmi and a good quality cable to go from the female ie male standard to male mini hdmi (rc hdmi board).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31