FPV with DJI Go App!

Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of people talking about FVP using Litchi and friends saying that they wish that they could do it using the DJI go app.

A friend saw me using my system on the weekend and said I should post about it here so here goes.

Its pretty simple, I purchased the Quanum DIY kit and instead of adding the screen that comes with it, I slide my iPhone 6 plus in there and its held in by the straps (see image) iPhone 5 and 6 fit as well and could be modded to take other phones. The fresnel lenses inside the goggles are adjustable and provide a clear sharp image of the screen allowing me to use the DJI Go App. The googles are very immersive and work well. Its a great option if your after the FPV experience and don't want to spend a lot of money, you will be surprised by how clear the image is.

They cost around $30 from HK and take around 10 minutes to put together. additional gloves can be purchased for around $9 in camo and other colours.

So there you go a nice cheap immersive FPV option for you while using the Go App !

My apologies if this has already been done. - Cheers from OZ!
fullsizeoutput_5776.jpeg

Are you just viewing the screen ( phone) through goggles or is it true split screen? That is what litchi does.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1