Fpv with basic gopro

Reaction score
Hey all, I would like to get an fpv kit for my p1 ,that is affordable but my problem is that I have the new but basic gopro (hero HD) and most kits are for the 3 and 4. So my question is: has anybody put an fpv kit on with the hero HD
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435275889.746910.jpg

I'm pretty sure any tx usb cable will work but you will have to supply power from external battery or open up your phantom to run fpv cable in it. It is a lot easier if you get a zenmuse h3-3d though (not sure about weight differential) as most plug n' play cables are meant in conjunction with zenmuse and the footage will be in another league of usability.
You can score them as low as $200 on B&H used, if you are interested. The cable is another $13 and you probably want iosd mini $55, and Tx is $28. All told another $300 minimum for full functionality.

I'm pretty sure any tx usb cable will work but you will have to supply power from external battery or open up your phantom to run fpv cable in it. It is a lot easier if you get a zenmuse h3-3d though (not sure about weight differential) as most plug n' play cables are meant in conjunction with zenmuse and the footage will be in another league of usability.
You can score them as low as $200 on B&H used, if you are interested. The cable is another $13 and you probably want iosd mini $55, and Tx is $28. All told another $300 minimum for full functionality.

Also need a PMUv2 if he wants the iosd mini, right? Which is another $60-70.

Also need a PMUv2 if he wants the iosd mini, right? Which is another $60-70.
Why would he need that, he has a phantom 2. I've seen used h3-3d come with it as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj