FPV video tutorials

Reaction score
I don't know if this is in the correct section..
Just found this on youtube a 11 part series on everything to do with FPV... sweet!

Ideal for the FPV newbies and vets alike
Video courtesy of "IBCrazy"
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYkbxym_cco[/youtube]

After watching his video FPV PART 10 he is one of those who put this hobby at risk. If you think it's cool to fly at 5000' and 3 miles out so be it. But the FAA isn't amused about this type of activity nor should we be.

jason said:
After watching his video FPV PART 10 he is one of those who put this hobby at risk. If you think it's cool to fly at 5000' and 3 miles out so be it. But the FAA isn't amused about this type of activity nor should we be.

fix-wing RC guys have been doing this for decades... which is why I was surprised when the FAA started freaking out about quadcopters and BLOS flight... I'm like what's the difference? Are ALL rc/hobby flights supposed to be under 400' AGL and LOS? If so people have been violating that rule for decades and just nobody cared... I've been watching youtube videos of RC flights like that kid made (miles of range, multi-thousand foot height) for years, always just assumed certain places it was allowed... like I can understand not being allowed to do that over a city or whatever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan