Fpv video scrolling left to right

Reaction score
I have the Lilliput 664w monitor with the Immersion 600w tx and when power everything up inside my house the picture is good. When I go outside the picture goes to black and white and begins to scroll left to right. Has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if I need to change transmitters. Transmitter is mounted inside phantom with external antenna

Jeffnel said:
I have the Lilliput 664w monitor with the Immersion 600w tx and when power everything up inside my house the picture is good. When I go outside the picture goes to black and white and begins to scroll left to right. Has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if I need to change transmitters. Transmitter is mounted inside phantom with external antenna

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6218

Read the whole thread. Bottom line is your TX is not compatible with that receiver.

I have read that thread. The funny thing is that I bought that tx because I emailed Lilliput support and that is the one they recommended. I just tried putting the gopro on pro tune and the video worked fine. Do you have a suggestion on a tx that will work with this monitor?

Jeffnel said:
I have read that thread. The funny thing is that I bought that tx because I emailed Lilliput support and that is the one they recommended. I just tried putting the gopro on pro tune and the video worked fine. Do you have a suggestion on a tx that will work with this monitor?

I switched to the FatShark 250mW which so far is doing just fine. Protune should have no effect on the reception between TX and RX. I found the scrolling to be intermittent, as in it didn't happen much when I was testing it in my workshop. It mostly happened when I was flying it.

Where did you purchase your transmitter?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers