FPV Trying to Decide

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide which FPV system to go with. There seem to be so many choices out there. I'd prefer something as close to plug n play as possible. Obviously, I'd like lighter weight as well. But I don't want to break the bank. :) I also need a HUD system along with it.

What suggestions do you all have?

Thanks in advance.

Search around here a bit. There a UK outfit that sells the plug n play harness if you can't solder. If you can its super easy to do. There is a video I have posted here by a YT'er that shows it step by step.
I went with a Skyzone Sky-702 monitor/receiver (no blue screen, very important), an Immersion 600 mW tx, Zenmuse gimbal with GoPro H3 BLK, and the DJI iOSD for data which I record on my MacBook Air.

My days of soldering are way past me. I don't even have anything for that any longer. I'm really looking for something which works out of the box without soldering. I know there will be some assembly though.

GadgetRick said:
My days of soldering are way past me. I don't even have anything for that any longer. I'm really looking for something which works out of the box without soldering. I know there will be some assembly though.

I took my phantom to Hobby Town and they soldered some stuff for me for $2. :)

GadgetRick said:
I'm trying to decide which FPV system to go with. There seem to be so many choices out there. I'd prefer something as close to plug n play as possible. Obviously, I'd like lighter weight as well. But I don't want to break the bank. :) I also need a HUD system along with it.

What suggestions do you all have?

Thanks in advance.

I am using iOSD mini - 5.8 GHz FPV with 7 inches monitor. Using Cloverleaf antennas(replaced previous 2db antennas on both airside and grond side. Working alright please view some images captured from video with this craft.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic