FPV system or goggles

Reaction score
This is my first post and I hope I'm in the right place because I'm kind of pressed for time today..
I have been doing a little research and I can not seem to find any good FPV goggles that6 are up to date for a dji Phantom2v+. Anyone know of any good systems? I really can't afford to buy a dji4, my wife says. Thanks. :)

I don't think FPV IS POSSIBLE WITH VISION PLUS stock CAMERA...

You may be right ARM, im assuming the video signal is tx on 2.4 as other VTX do, not sure if its encrypted etc tho for the WiFi, if you cant get it that way then HDMI out on your Tablet/Moby/whatever into your goggs if they have HDMI in and your Tablet/device has HDMI out ... or other adapter to get the video type signal you need.

You may be right ARM, im assuming the video signal is tx on 2.4 as other VTX do, not sure if its encrypted etc tho for the WiFi, if you cant get it that way then HDMI out on your Tablet/Moby/whatever into your goggs if they have HDMI in and your Tablet/device has HDMI out ... or other adapter to get the video type signal you need.
I'm not sure it matters what the frequency is because the goggles or tablet are getting the video feed from the hdmi cable plugged in to the goggles or tablet and into the optional hdmi module installed on the back of the transmitter and a receiver module in the goggles is not required. This is in referance to a dji phantom 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan