Fpv screen showing multiple screens in one picture

Reaction score
Hi my fpv screen all of a sudden stopped working properly between 2 days, worked fine one day then 2 days later it shows about 5 of the normal screen picture in one all crossed with eachother. Any ideas? Had it open and checked all the plugs and they seem fine.

This is what the screen is showing

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    770.8 KB · Views: 384
This is what the screen is showing

Check and make sure that both the monitor and camera are set to either NTSC or PAL since it's kind of hard to know if you live in the states or another country. Also check that you are in the correct frequency band on your black pearl monitor for the transmitter you are using..

Didnt have the gimbal plugged in or the gopro on in that photo, with gopro on its basically the same picture with what the gopro is seeing. Live in New Zealand. Both transmitter and screen on the same channel.

Looks as though there is 3 frames infront of the main picture

Attachments

• 1445832359961.jpg
    1445832359961.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 380
Didnt have the gimbal plugged in or the gopro on in that photo, with gopro on its basically the same picture with what the gopro is seeing. Live in New Zealand. Both transmitter and screen on the same channel.
I wasn't referring channels but to the videos color signal for both the GoPro camera and monitor. New Zealand uses PAL for you TV's color signal and the US uses NTSC for its color signal. Well both the camera and monitor have to be setup the same way in order for both to communicate correctly. So make sure the menus for both are set to PAL.

Hey I went onto the screen and changed to NTSC and worked like it should, changed gopro and screen back to pal and all is good. Must of changed while on the gopro app in my pocket or something. Thanks really appreciate it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj